Monday, August 23, 2010

This item, why item, about that item. Me in 10 objects.

Top Ten Favorites Objects - Amin

  1. Penguin and key chain
  2. Art pictures
  3. Knife
  4. My X-Box 360
  5. Mosquito light
  6. Badminton
  7. Violin Music or just music
  8. Camera.
This item, what item, why this item. Me in 8 objects.

This first object of a penguin, this penguin was always on my bed when I was alone, an imaginary friend. This toy reminds me the day I saw the cold beach in Australia, this was like a flashback when I was 5 or 4, really hard to remember. It was night, 7:00pm as the cold breeze from the beach shiver my spine going up and down. As the waves came again and again, I heard penguin shouts and their small movement with their feet, one by one, a penguin came marching to the beach. I saw their furry skin, orange beak and which was really beautiful before I left Australia It was the last day that I would stay in Australia, its a day that I never seen it face to face. Its now a shimmer in my mind, only an item, a special item can help me remember which was a penguin.

I like art because its the only time I put my ideas without writing. Writing is hard because I can't put them in order but I can have many ideas, I see art in a different way because art is an imagination, you can create many things with it like a minotaur half man and half bull. It like an invention to me, and to yourself because what you made is a new, not copied but yours truly. What inspired me was in 6th grade in Art when the subject was Picasso, he puts music into art which makes sense. I love the picture which you have to think really hard to know the sequence like the beats going up and down. The art picture shows
the dark color to light color, darkness to light, bad to evil, and benevolent to malevolent.

This is probably one of the dangerous because I did something wrong that everyone wouldn't think they would do with a knife. It was a normal morning when I was hungry for instant noodles when there was no scissors to cut the instant noodles. So then I used the 16cm long and 6 cm as the width knife to cut the noodles but then I cut half of my middle finger. It was unimaginable pain on my middle finger, but I think it wasn't just an incident because I think there was purpose why I cut my middle finger like you know. So then I went to the clinic to stop it, and did a tetanus shot on my arm from stopping the metal from infecting me. Then I had to clean the bloody kitchen and especially my moms bed room. The knife was like the same item as a penguin only reminds me the pain, and blood. I still had the knife in my kitchen which is shocking scaring the pants out of me to see the knife who made you bleed.


My X-Box 360 means all lot to me because it was my gaming device over the summer, it was my friend when I am bored, happy, and I am not sure but when I am sad, its like my penguin but with many features. The first time I got my X-Box was like having a nuclear bomb which can change my life. It could play many games but I am really picky, I play strategy and thinking games like chess. Like Command and Conquer where you can control armies. This show that I think real hard before doing anything like steps by steps like chess. You command, and you conquer.
like
The item next is the stinging, shocking , and helpful to everyone. It was the mosquito Zapper, it was brightly purple which attracts the blood sucking mosquito's to the beautiful light which kills each instantly, in reality the zapper is actually purple electricity which is really painful if you touch the tube or the metal. This magnificent zapper show that I really hate people who annoy me like mosquito.


The violin is the most unique instrument because its soft, and its like music in your ears. Not like other instrument, which is loud. I am a person who like soft music which is the violin, slow and steadily, you can dance to the rhythm like Carlos Gardel who made “por una cabeza” which is soft and have good rhythm. even titanic! I take interest in soft, slow and rhythm music.

The 8th item is a camera, a camera who reminds you of the past that you had, a camera not only a for remembrance but a piece of art. Some picture from the past when I am small makes me happy that I know I was there, with my family and in Australia. It captures a moment of my life that I went to the cold seas, rough waves coming splashing every second, the emerging penguins near the coasts. This makes me happy that I was there when I never knew when I had a small memory capacity. The image which is a piece of art is the person who was sky-diving and opened his parachute at the right time, to take the picture. This inspires a photographer many things you can do with the your surroundings. These are my 8 items I chose, that represent me in 8 ways.



No comments:

Post a Comment