Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Where the Hell is Matt?? Well I don't know!


Matt, he makes everyone together from all around the world and different nations. most of them never knew who was their neighbours The dancing makes people together, from a one person doing the show, to over many people. More people, different ideas, but is the same kind.

When I went to my school in Malaysia, most of them are Malaysian but rarely any other people. When the first english person came, it mean't that I actually met someone who went around the world and went here. I looked at him closely, and he was so different that he told me about what was about his country and what the thing they do. He was form America and and I was from Malaysia, he said they ate a "Lamb" I thought it was another type of chicken with rice but no. We had many differences, I was so into what was he because I was only 5-6 years old that time so what they did in school is too Malaysian when I said "too Malaysian" I mean we only studied about Asia but not the other side. I learned all lot from him because he was a from the other side of the world and I was connected to him like a line. I am so lucky that I went to ISKL so I can know all lot of people from the other side.

I think Matt is trying to connect people around the world because I learned all lot from International School then the coutries schools.

The picture above show people around the world hearing each with a phone like Matt which he travels the world to meet people. This make everyone connect like

http://s3.images.com/huge.0.2177.JPG
Advertisements:join http://mohamedh-myworld.blogspot.com/ and http://isklblien16.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment