Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The reason I pick this fantastic quote.


"Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can?" I picked this quote because, most of the time, I have homework, homework which always has due dates which make you compacted with things, I usually wish it was the only homework so I can show my true effort in to it. I remember when I did a comic homework and it was due by 2 days and knew that it would be to late if I put soo much effort inside because it might take too long and might needed extension. So I did a one which was like 1/2 or 1/4 of my effort into that paper. I wished it was 1 week so it would like something which came out a letter from heaven. It even effects my work habbit because I rush too much.


http://api.ning.com/files/PVx-s3r2vDzWeCAtQ6MYKTcoukpp4WpZjjYyMJybqn--YV*ULCXAg31ht0vKISTZdw0vYExt7hitaR7lpMbLhNr2idWBMIWa/imagination.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment