Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Why I picked my Two-Voice Poem Charactars.

Why I choose the two charactars for this two-voice poem. The reason was that Eurydice what I thought in the myth was really, confusing because I did not understand how she was bitten, and how she went to the forest. Its suppose to be a myth so when I tried understand the part when she was in the forest, the plot, and I put in the myth and some of what I thought about what of happen, she went a forest, and a big forest because it would of taken a long time for the poison to go inside the blood.

So Eurydice and Orpheus myth story makes sense and I tried to put Hope in my story because the story about them could of changed, Orpheus could of have hope that Eurydice was behind her, Eurydice could of had hope and struggled for survival, but in the end the characters gave up. I choose hope because it was the weakest part of the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment